Monday, January 30, 2012

What do u think of this myspace profile 'about me' description??

Sweet sixteen


Hey I'm ____ or ___. Right now my favourite things in the world are scented candles, secret messages and good music. Right now I spend my time hanging out with friends, drinking coffee, reading, listening to music, thinking about random things, writing them down and going to school.


My main goals in life are to collect 100 pairs of bikinis, write a lot more things down and make as much a difference as I can in the world. Right now i just want the epic warriors to lose by less than 200 points at our next match, and to find a pair of winter boots that I don't hate.





what do u reckon?


good? bad?


on a scale of 1-10

What do u think of this myspace profile 'about me' description??
Its not great but its not bad or anything.





Its just an about me, who cares?

shell necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment