Friday, January 27, 2012

What is wrong with me.?

what is wrong with me. i am sabotaging my new relationship with my bf. I have been seeing him about 6 months now, but have been friends with him for about a year. He has been so sweet and a gentlemen to me. I love his affection and also give him back the same, and definitely treat him nice, but at times I seem to get moody and sometimes start acting up like oh, maybe this wont work out, maybe we should just be friends. I told him this the first time, i hurt him emotionally, I made him cry. I didnt know i had the power to do that to him, he left the next day and drove up 6hrs to see me in. I broke his heart twice, i did it again. I do care alot for him. But what I dont understand is, when we are apart, I miss him and want him and think of him, and he is here with me for his winter break for 3 weeks, and the first week I was fine, but then something happened, I seem to be acting up again, and always upset or give him the silent treatment. and its not fair to him. He distanced himself.

What is wrong with me.?
Nothing is wrong with you. All women do that, that is how they control the relationship.

Human Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment