Monday, January 30, 2012

I my ex over me....does he have serious issues....or am I over him?

Hi. I have a very hard time finding a guy I like. I try, but it is hard. Two years ago, I broke up with a very sweet guy with a lot of problems because I was having a mental breakdown. It happened at a very delicate moment in our relationship. So he misunderstood, and he turned on me and lit into me. He acted awful, and tried to move on immediately. I think he has problems with boundaries, and uses meanness to move on. Anyways, we have gotten in touch on and off for two years, always with a veyr bad result. We got in touch over his Winter Break, and he was very nice. We went back and forth for a long time, and we resolved some things. I felt better, but I no longer felt guilty. But, when he returned home and started seeing his girlfriend, memories of how he moved on right away came back, and I became frightened. I started fighting with him again to push him away, because I did not want to be attacked because he was confused, because I sensed that he was. He has since told me something

I my ex over me....does he have serious issues....or am I over him?
it sounds like a long stressfull process to me. i think he got back in touch with you because he still has feelings for you. hard to believe but alot of guys to get mean around breakups. it's rough but i think you'll get through. i think you should see someone else besides this guy. he sounds to complicated.


No comments:

Post a Comment