Monday, January 30, 2012

LADIES, Do you feel "The Kiss"? A Poem for you?

"The Kiss" (c) Tom Caswell 11/07





The evening sun sets, winter breeze brisk,


the light of a full moon, a distant white disc.


Cheeks red from cold winds, your hair blows free,


footsteps traverse lightly, towards comfort of you and me.


Warmth of home welcomes you, two smiles now appear,


our eyes lock in excitement, wiping out all your fears.





Your beauty overwhelms me, by the fire we now lay,


nestled into each other's arms, where we wish to stay.


The sweet touch of your lips against my chest I feel,


I gently kiss your forehead, a kiss of Love to seal.





Our souls and spirit as we drift away....... "The Kiss"





There ya go comments good or bad welcome :-)

LADIES, Do you feel "The Kiss"? A Poem for you?
Yeah I like it.
Reply:Do you want my personal opinion? I will give you the Positive and the negative side ok?


The positive: You have great creativity, but you need to elaborate more about the kiss rather than her....you are describing her more than the "kiss" You should write about if you kiss her what would you feel and express your feeling right in there in the "moment". Hey I’m not a pro in poetry, but hope it helps.





The Negative: Needs to work little on the last paragraphs when you describe the sweet touch of the lips....and what you feel it should be in the middle of the poem and finish the poem with the expression how magical was the kiss, so the poem is about the magic of your kiss. Stay cool :)


No comments:

Post a Comment