Monday, January 30, 2012

What should i do if my "bff" made friends with my 2 enemies and is getting closer to them?

well, when we were in an argument, she made friends with my enemy over winter break. i always told her i dont care who shes friends with but in this case, its too far! she knows that they talk behind my back and call me names and all of that stuff, and a bff for me, wouldnt be making FRIENDS with them, but defending me and backing me up. When we were mad @ each other, she tried doing everything that would hurt me %26amp; embarrass me. Bff, right? over myspace, her and my 2 arch enemies have gotten really close and i even asked her and she confermed it. i really dont know how to handle this situation because now i dont have anyone at school to trust. not that there was in the beggining! everyone thinks my enemy is so sweet and caring....BS! shes fake. so they're on her side. [everyone in my grade, basically] how do i handle this!?!?! ....if anyone has total advice, please answer! this is a girl DRAMA thing. and i go back2school tomorrow. im not ready for the drama.........please help!

What should i do if my "bff" made friends with my 2 enemies and is getting closer to them?
Have you made up with your BFF?


If so or even if you havent just tell her how you feel. If she was your best friend she wouldn't consider being friends with people that are your enemies.


When i was at school me and my best friend stuck together, my enemies were hers and hers were mine.
Reply:Apparently, your BFF sees the same thing in you that your enemies do.





Rather than obsessing over what she's doing, try taking a good long look in the mirror- you may figure out what it is you're doing that makes so many people so angry with you. Change that, and you'll end up with three friends instead of three enemies.


No comments:

Post a Comment