Friday, January 27, 2012

Anyone know where I can find a breeder in Annapolis MD?

I am looking for a Winter White Russian (Siberian) Dwarf Hamster .. It dosent have to be the same color! I have looked into that type of hamster and heard they were sweet and liked to be in pairs! I just need to find a breeder that breeds these hamsters! I'v been looking and looking.. I have heard that they dont sell these in pet stores often.. Or can you tell me another type of hamster thats kind of like this that is more likely to find??

Anyone know where I can find a breeder in Annapolis MD?
Try adoption. There are loads of hamsters in need of a loving home, and they are always in much better condition health-wise than pet shop hamsters. You will also be saving a life in need and making room in shelters for more animals that need to be saved.





Try searching www.petfinder.com and www.craigslist.com for a list of avaliable animals in your area. You can also check your local humane society.
Reply:search on yahoo for breeders in Annapolis

flower arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment