Friday, January 27, 2012

A girl I really like. . .?

I'm a sophmore and I really like this freshman girl.


She's really funny, and I started to talk to her because I didn't believe she was 'evil' as everyone said she was. Probably because my best friend dated her last year. Anyway..we've been talking to eachother for like a month, and she really thinks I'm sweet and funny. I equally like her as well, but she does like a senior guy, yet questionable on how serious he likes her. I decided not to pursue anything, just friends, all good.


But the more I keep getting to know her, the more we are connected, and like the same things! She even asked if I would dance with her at a Winter Formal coming up, and I said I wasn't sure if i would go. This girl is really special to me, and I want to get her something special for Christmas and her birthday(which is on valentines day) and show her that I TRULY care for her. But I don't want to freak her out, just want some help on how to deal with this.

A girl I really like. . .?
i'm sure that she likes you as much as you like her since you two have so much in common. since she likes the senior guy and she's a freshman, i do not think things will work out well for them. senior guys are often 18 years old and she's under 18 and is considered to be a minor. she needs to be careful with the law. just take your time with her and explore more about each other.

shell necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment