Monday, January 30, 2012

PLEASE HELP! I'm really confused! Boy Help.?

ok so this is kind of a long story.. hang in there though. I really need some advice!


So I have liked this guy for a while and we talk some every day at school. There have been times when I thought he might like me earlier in the year. He always tried to make me smile and gave me his sweatshirt one day when I was cold.


Now I really dont think he likes me cause.. well I dont know.. I dont have much confidence. He still talks to me some and smiles and yesterday we walked to the bus together.. but im still not quite sure what he thinks of me.


Last night I was really upset when I was texting him about a friend of ours who was high on acid. He made me feel better and was really sweet sending me long text messages explaining things and making me feel better. He told me he would look for me today at the lake where we sometimes see eachother. When I saw him I called out his name and then said hey. He just hit me with a peace sign. We also might chill in new mexico over winter break. watdoido?

PLEASE HELP! I'm really confused! Boy Help.?
Oh wow, you guys' seem adorable! Idk how old you are but, if you're 16 or older you'll already know this: he looooooooves you(: he just doesn't want to do anything because he's shy. A lot of boy's are. I know you've heard that a lot from you're Mom or whatever a lot and you roll you're eyes and say: "Whatever Mom, he just doesn't like me." I've totally been there, trust me. He likes you, but, he doesn't want to make the first move because he wants to know how YOU feel and he's scared you might not feel the same way and that scared him so he's trying to play it off right. I personally think you should take a bit of a risk and talk to him about it. Hey, if he doesn't feel the same way, screw it because you BOTH seem like really cool kids(:


Yeah, I'm 16 and I've been in this situation SO many times, it's not even funny.


Hope I Helped!


Peace.
Reply:It seems like he's just being your friend. If you want more than that, than tell him you like him. And hopefully he'll respond in the same way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment