Friday, January 27, 2012

More on Jaden M and my issue?

Well, I'm turning 13 in June, so I'm young. The girl he likes is Alexa and shes gonna be 13 in August I think. She doesn't like anyone but I think she will soon. They kind of go together. Kinda preppyish, not quite, and they never get mad or are mean. I'm similar but not quite. I've liked this guy for like 5 months, but more than I've ever like anyone else. He is SO SWEET! He's is back to himself but I am so confused. We used to be in all the same classes. Then courses switched, we have 2 electives together, Art and Band. So 4 50min periods in a six day rotational schedule. It wasn't til after he left that I realized it. He said something right before winter break about how great I am in class. And then it devolped after that. Please give me more tips and advice I am unbelievably confused!!!!!Thanks for all the help so far! Email at mariahalexys@yahoo.com if you ever need something or to talk...or if you have more advice after the question goes away..Thanks a million!!!

More on Jaden M and my issue?
OK, so he likes you, but as more than a friend? Hmm. If he's really stuck on another girl, you may have to play it cool. You can't "make" him like you; he would have to come to that himself. All you can do is be satisfied and happy with yourself and see if he's interested at some point down the road.





By the sounds of it, they're not an item yet, so you still have a little wiggle room! You can still be friends and drop some light flirting hints that you have a thing for him too. Maybe you can open his eyes a little bit and get him in your court yet!





All you can do is try, right? Good luck!

office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment