Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it just a hookup??

My family and I go to Vermont with friends every year over winter break and they have a son that is one year older than me and we hooked up once. And i really like him but I cant tell if he actually likes me or if he thinks its just for fun. He is one of those guys who parties alot and he smokes and drinks and hes around other girls all the time and I never know what goes on between him and the other girls since we both have different social groups. And even though he goes to an all boy high school, I dont know how he acts when hes around other girls, but when hes with me, he is so sweet and considerate. And another thing: he is kind of chubby, and the girls he is with are shallow and i wouldnt think they would be interest but you never know...


so do u think its just a hook up, or could this blossom into a relationship?

Is it just a hookup??
well if he is sweet to you and you find out that he seems like just a player with other girls then he might be trying to show you that he wants to maybe start something with you. and its not a hook up to you and it is most likely not one to him either. how old is he ?


No comments:

Post a Comment