Friday, January 27, 2012

So there's this guy (ain't there always) my friends say he likes me, but i'm skeptical, opinions anyone

we went 2 winter formal %26amp; had a great time. supposedly we were dancing 2 close 4 "just friends." we went 2 a movie @ a friend's house afterwards %26amp; i fell asleep on his shoulder. later i was told he was sitting in a really uncomfortalbe position, but didn't want 2 move %26amp; wake me up (he's really sweet like that) so life went on the next few weeks. i'm told by friends that his eyes light up whenever i talk 2 him %26amp; they keep catching him staring @ me. i've never seen any of this. so i was @ a ball game 4 pep band %26amp; he's there because he had 2 sing banner. afterwards he's sitting off in a corner all by himself so i invite him 2 come sit w/me. so we talk %26amp; don't watch the game. of course my friends r watching, %26amp; they say he was laying on the flirt big time. so i say what the heck, i like the guy, so i asked him 2 the saddie hawkins dance. my friends say i should make a move, but i'm not the bold type. i wouldn't mind being "more than friends." sorry this is so longwinded. any opinions? thanx

So there's this guy (ain't there always) my friends say he likes me, but i'm skeptical, opinions anyone
First of all what grade are you in? I'm assuming you are in high school right? Well if you are one way I found affective was to "leak" that you like him to your friends so they leak to other friends that are friends with the boy you like and then he will know for sure that you like him and he will have more confidence to ask you out or to be his gf. Or just have one of your friends talk to him directly with a question like "so do you like so and so" and see what he says. Trust me though if he finds out some way that you like him he will be a lot bolder to ask you out. Besides that just keep being flirtatious and receptive and if it's right it will all fall into place.


No comments:

Post a Comment