Monday, January 30, 2012

How is this poem to every girls? It dosen't ryhme for once lol.?

Titled- I All Respect Women





Every man cares about their women


Through the day and night or the winter or fall


Through hard times and good times


I love to make women laugh and make their day


Every girl is beautiful both on the inside and out


I love to treat women like princess's and giving them a hug


Cuddling is what I do and I love kissing my girl too


I respect all women who treat me right


I love women who are compassionate and loveable


Girls thanks again for making me smile you girls are darn sweet


And I hope for the best to all you girls and have a good night.





-That poem was to every girl out there. Have a nice night.


Oh and I also wrote this poem awhile back.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

How is this poem to every girls? It dosen't ryhme for once lol.?
Now I can say even if the guy has a red hair,if he's as sweet as the one who wrote this poem,girls will fall for him.














http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Reply:you're welcome Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment