Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Why the sudden weight gain in a foreign country??

Before moving to this new country I was 5'2'' and normally between 115-120 lbs. I ate what I wanted, but was running 4-5 times a week...nothing drastic, just outside or on a treadmill until I got tired. I just moved to a new country where it is cold, and underdeveloped and now have no gym and little opportunity for physcial activity (though I try with my workout dvd's,) I am a vegetarian and eat really healthy here (when it is available, sometimes I find myself eating only apples for my fruit intake because it's all I can find!), but am still gaining weight! I've cut back on my calories, and I cut out sweets. Still, no luck...I can't explain it! Any ideas? I think I'll be fine once it warms up and I can run again, but until then I need advice, there are still a good 3 months of winter left here, and I don't want to get so far gone that it takes me a year to slim back down! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Why the sudden weight gain in a foreign country??
Its this change of environment. Are you sleeping well. That does affect your weight. Also some fruits are too high in sugar. Well I know I cant take more than 1 apple a day. Your fibre intake too might be low.





Get a lot more vegetable and see what happens. Its difficult, I know.
Reply:maybe it's the temperature. Cold temperature makes it hard to sweat a lot. How bout more water?

Books

No comments:

Post a Comment