Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weight loss advice please...I'm desperate!!!?

Hello


I'm 22, girl, 5'10 and 165lbs, and its all in my thighs and stomach. I don't want to be thin, just a flat stomach.





I'm extremely athletic, snowboarded most of the winter, and at the gym 5-6 times a week for at least an hour, i do both cardio and weights. I kickbox, do a lot of eliptical (can't run cuz i had a leg injury), lots of crunches (reverse, sides), push ups are always a must. I've tried changing up my excerise to make sure my body is not used to it. I feel awesome, and i'm in great shape, i just don't look it.





I've changed my eating habits completely, small meals often, no soda, no chips. I do eat sweets but in moderation, i barely drink. I've done calorie calculations and i'm usually around 1300-1500 calories per day.





Does anyone have any advice for me please? I've been really active for 2 years and haven't even lost a pound. I know if i lost the weight i'd maintain it, is there a diet that i could try or something?





Thanks everyone.

Weight loss advice please...I'm desperate!!!?
The only think I can suggest is trying to do Interval training when you are doing cardio... you burn 9 times more fat than moderate cardio. Or it could be that you are at your ideal weight and can't lose anymore. If you are really desperate, you should get a check up from a doctor so (s)he can tell you if you need to lose weight





Good luck and congrats on the hard work
Reply:this may seem stupid but it works. welll for a flat stomach suck in your abs and hold and lean forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment