Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Help!!!!!! love or friendship??????????

okay..there was a guy in my class from previous class. We used to talk a little bit...he always used to give me his sweetest smile.. we both have same likes and dislikes ...I started talking to him just close to end of the semester...Now I like him and I think he also likes me...but the first problem is that i didn't talk to him for a long time coz of our winter holidays and coz after that semester we had new classes and so i could never keep in touch with him.....My friend told him that I like him but he doesn't believe....He said that he can't believe that i love him..He thinks my friend is joking around with him...whenever i pass by him , he will always give me a smile.....sooooo why is he not able to believe that i LOVE HIM%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;????? please help...i really need your guidance...i am almost insane...plzzz guys and girls plzz plzz help me...I can't love anyone else now..I just can't live without him...

Help!!!!!! love or friendship??????????
Well, it sounds like love, but you can never be too sure. On Valentines Day (or any other day for that matter) leave a note on his desk. Just let it say "Do you like me?" and sign it. You don't have to tell if you like him back. Make him circle yes or no. Okay, sounds cheesy and old, but if he says no say "Okay, my friend told me you did and I thought she was probably lying.". OR if he says yes then you just say "I feel the same way about you!"





It's a win-win situation, and for the guy above me, even though your mind works that way, other guys might be a little bit sweeter and kinder than you.. No offence, but different minds work in different ways.





You go for it, girl!
Reply:See, this is what it happening... He mostlikely believes your "friends" he is just seeing if their telling the truth! I did that to my girlfriend. C this is wat is goin on... You like him, he likes you, but neither of you hav the guts 2 tell it to one another! You need to get close, ie: sit next to him @ lunch, or " bump" into him as you pass through the hall. Worked for me. And dont forget, you hav to show your affection to him so he "believes"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment