Tuesday, February 7, 2012

If I write a couple paragraphs to a non-fictional story using flashbacks,?

could someone give me an idea of where to go from here? Ok , here it is... The day I first spotted my beautiful wife will always bring a smile to my lips, and spread warmth throughout my fins. Today is our ten year anniversary, and although we have had our share of trials, I have never doubted the instant love I felt the first day I saw her. As I was intriguingly watching her, she was flipping her way through the rainbow colored coral. The courage to speak with this enchanting creature never came, so instead, I started to learn everything I could about her. Over time, I became so illusioned by her that I lost all sense of everything. Seaweed no longer tasted sweet anymore. Life had become but a motion. I had become dangerously obliviant to the ever changing tides. The beauty of our coral reef illuminated by the glow of a lavish winter moon only paled in comparison to her beauty. The day we finally exchanged words I knew right then and ther that my life would be forever changed.

If I write a couple paragraphs to a non-fictional story using flashbacks,?
Go to the address listed at the bottom of this response and click on "Free Study Docs" and download the Plot Line to further understand my response if need be.





You have the makings of a good short story here. You have the main character (the narrator), half of the setting (under the sea... but when?), a couple of conflicts (mostly person vs self "courage to speak" and "lost all sense"), and a resolution (my life would be forever changed).





All you really need to round it out is a suspenseful climax, and a conclusion (happily ever after, or , "Now we just stay in the tank at night, watching our little guppies play and couldn't be more fin-slapping happy!")





Have fun. What a blessing for a lucky lady!





www.worknotes.com/ca/bakersfield/josep...


No comments:

Post a Comment