Sunday, February 5, 2012

I told my friend I don't like this partiular girl but I really do so she thinks I dont like her?

I started out with a plan. I asked one of my friends to ask another one of his friends to ask this girl in my class out for me because I was too scared to do it myself. He was going to do it one day before winter break but he said he didn't have time. One day before we started school I wimped out and told him not to do it. Here's the worst part. I told him that I didn't like this girl that I was just kidding when I said I liked her but the problem is I really do like her. My friend probably told some people in his class so now everyone in the class thinks I don't like her. After this girl heard that I didn't really like her later on in the class she asked to look at one off my papers but she seemed to smile and be more delightful especially since she was just asking to look at my paper. She smiled at me and gave me a sweet thank you but me being really shy just nodded my head and turned away. What shud I do? If I look out the side of my eye, she is often looking at me. Does she likeme

I told my friend I don't like this partiular girl but I really do so she thinks I dont like her?
I think you're thinking too much. It seems like she likes you. So why don't you go ahead and go for it? I think she knows you like her too (you are probably unconsciously sending out signals that you like her). Us girls, can easily sense things like that especially if the girl likes you. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment