Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Possible girl troubles?

My girlfriend of 2 months and i have been apart long distance for about a month now (winter break from college) and im about to go to NYC for a few months.





We just went up to Niagara Falls together with some friends to celebrate new years, but this entire break, she has been distant. She apologized for it and blamed her family for her attitude. She was completely chipper and happy when we were together, but after the trip, she became distant again.





We are trying to plan to meet up this week before she leaves for school and me for NYC, but so far she hasn't made too much of an effort.





Basically, what should i do? I called her once today, left a message and sent her a text asking her if she wanted to plan it out tonight, but to no avail.





Should I wait for her to call me back? Should I even get my hopes up for meeting her?





She is a sweet girl and carries a lot of weight on her shoulders. I know she wouldn't cheat on me.

Possible girl troubles?
She probably doesn't know how to show you how she feels. Maybe she is frightened by the amount of committment you show towards her and this relationship? You have only been together for two months and while it is certainly a step that you are putting effort into long distance she may still be a little uncertain.





I am speaking from my own experience, my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 months also and in a month or so he is going to go to university. He is really into me, but I have trouble letting him know how I feel (even though I am head over heels for him) because I'm afraid that I have found someone willing to go the extra mile and I'm scared I will just disappoint him by putting my whole heart into it. Recently I know that I have become distant when I am with him because he is going to go away for university and I don't want to really let myself love him because that will make saying goodbye all the more harder.





I know that I might be totally off with what your girlfriend is thinking, but I'm in a similar situation and I have just told you what I'm thinking... maybe me and your girlfriend are similar?


No comments:

Post a Comment